Agisoft Metashape > Python and Java API

Python Script for Rotating the Region

(1/1)

tttjy3:
Hello,

I want to rotate my model using python script, however I am newbie in phyton.
I have an equation how I want to rotate X, Y and Z. Please refer to the attached figure and advise me. :)

Thank you!

Hana

mcstieg:
Hello tttjy3,

I think we have the same question...
Could you manage it?  :)

tttjy3:
In the meantime, I just exported all points in txt format, and transformed the points using excel calculation.
After, I can import the transformed points in other software, and export the points in ply format.
Lastly, I can import the ply format in Agisoft, and finally I can see the transformed dense point cloud in Agisoft.
However, the problem is that this dense point cloud itself is likely not able to create the mesh, texture, and DEM...  :'(

Alexey Pasumansky:
Hello Hana,

Do you also need to apply the translation to the model? Or the rotation should be perform around the certain point that is defined on the provided image?

tttjy3:
Hello Alexey,

Yes, I have to apply the translation to the model.
The target of this translation is to orient & fix the model veiw (XY view) as I wish, so that I can build orthomosaic with the desired view. My model is a glacier model, therefore I want to measure the displacement at the end.

So far, I tried to use 'Planar' option in 'build orthomosaic', however I could not have the exact view I want.
And also, 'transform object' option is not working (deactivated) since the model is already referenced.

Please advise me.
Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version