Agisoft Metashape > Bug Reports

Problem of slowness

(1/3) > >>

Millescamps:
Hello everybody.

Since the last update of Photoscan (1.3.4 build 5067) I have noticed that the processing times have been multiplied by 10!

Even if I handle a large project (1723 images) it is not normal that the creation of the orthomosaic requires 5 days of treatment ... Especially since this does not come from my computer (64 GB of RAM, 6.8 GHz processor).

I tried with version 1.4.0 build 5076 but it does not improve processing times.

Have you encountered the same problem?

Thank you for your help!
Bastien

Millescamps:
You will find in the attachment the register file of the creation of orthomosaic.
Maybe this will help to find the problem?
Thanks a lot

Alexey Pasumansky:
Hello Bastien,

I think that the slow processing speed is related to the big number of polygons in the model. Have you got similar problems when generating orthomosaic based on mesh with 100+ millions of polygons for the images of the same resolution?

Millescamps:
hello Alexey,

Thanks for your return.
The number of polygons is not too big because I have already processed projects of this size without any problems.

I think we may have identified the problem.
Since the last update (1.3.4 build 5067) the file pagefile.sys increases very strongly until it completely crashes the disk C

Do you know how to force Photoscan not to create this file?
Or the way to empty it?

Thank you, regards,
Bastien

Alexey Pasumansky:
Hello Bastien,

pagefile is created by the system. I think you should disable virtual memory usage in the OS settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version