Forum

Author Topic: Problem with dem, ortophoto and counturs generation  (Read 1613 times)

andreapassa

• View Profile
Problem with dem, ortophoto and counturs generation
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:31:41 PM »
Ho everyone. Today while i was using photoscan pro a problem happened. When i generate dem and orthophotos the program didn't specificy the quote of every curve (the program won't tell me the altitude of each curve and It seems that i cannot select target curve). Another problem is that i cannot export dem and orthophotos as JPEG images anymore. Do you have the same problems? Probably It is Just my problem because i'm not so capable of using the program. Thank you for the advices and Sorry for my bad english

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with dem, ortophoto and counturs generation
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:57:25 PM »
Hello andreapassa,

Can you please provide some additional information regarding these issues, like related processing logs (from the Console pane) and the report file generated from the project?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

andreapassa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 01:52:02 PM »
The main problema is the One related to the counturs, the others are not so important. i build the dem and the orthomosaic, then i click "generate counturs" in the apposite tool. The problem is that, when i used It for the First times, the counturs had also the"Small rectangles" with the altitude of every curve, and now these rectangles shows no more

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 02:24:52 PM »
Hello andreapassa,

I can suggest to open the properties of the Contours layer in the Workspace pane and check on "Show Labels" option. Also "Show Shape Labels" option should be enabled in the Appearance tab of the Preferences dialog.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC