Forum

Author Topic: manually placing markers  (Read 8221 times)

tomp

• View Profile
manually placing markers
« on: November 22, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »
Hi,

This is my first post here. So I will start by saying that I LOVE photoscan !  ;D
Honestly, it's one of those software that blown my mind ! It's awesome, and even better than what I was hoping :) so congrats to the creators.

Now that you're all aware that I am big fan of photoscan, there's a problem I haven't been able to solve, concerning the "manual markers" or "tie points".

In the wiki (http://www.agisoft.ru/wiki/PhotoScan/Tips_and_Tricks) , it is said that to solve wrong alignment :
" In this case additional tie-points can be specified manually by placing markers. The procedure is the following: - after all the photos are aligned, select poorly aligned photos on Workspace pane and from the context menu select Reset Photo Alignment command; - place markers on photos (use guided approach described in PhotoScan User Manual)"

The problem is that I can't find anything in the manual about that, and i tried every contextual menu, but couldn't find it.

Is it because it doesn't exist anymore and the wiki has not been updated ?
Please tell me where I could find the manual marking technique.

Thank you

-Thomas

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: manually placing markers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »
Hello Thomas,

Markers are only available in Professional edition.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

tomp

• View Profile
Re: manually placing markers
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 08:04:01 PM »
Oh.. ok. I understand why I couldn't find them  :)

So, I won't have that option (I purchased the standard one). I will have to go back to the place and do more photos.

Thanks for the information

-Thomas