Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft Standard Edition - Import Masks Error  (Read 2129 times)

photogrammetry

• View Profile
Agisoft Standard Edition - Import Masks Error
« on: April 17, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »
Hi guys,

So I've been having problems importing masks, and the annoying part is it works on another project, but not the current one I have = =

I've read many posts regarding to the "image resolution mismatch" error message, but they don't seem to apply to my problem (not to mention it magically works on my other project)

I am new to Agisoft though, so probably something I didn't know. It would be nice if someone can help take a look at my files and identify the problem! Thanks!

Below are the import masks settings:

- From file
- Replacement
- {filename}.jpg
- All cameras

* Again, both attached zip files, same settings, 1 works, the other doesn't, I literally have no idea why...

Thanks again! :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:51:40 AM by photogrammetry »

photogrammetry

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft Standard Edition - Import Masks Error
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 03:56:25 AM »
Uh...so never mind, I figured out the solution...I don't know why though, but for some reason, I have to go into photoshop and pretty much just re-save the file, so now it reads the resolution AGAIN, and then it works...OTL I swear, both are the exact same resolution...don't know why I would need to do the extra step, but at least now it works...

So my solution is creating a empty action in Photoshop and then use Image Processor to run the empty action on all images. This could be cuz I created the masks using image processor, and somehow something internally disrupt the resolution reading or something, so it wouldn't recognize that it's the same pixels/resolution. I guess...:P
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:09:52 AM by photogrammetry »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Agisoft Standard Edition - Import Masks Error
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:42:17 AM »
Hello photogrammetry,

The "resolution mismatch" error may appear is the mask images are 90 degree rotated compared to the source photos, so the orientation (portrait/landscape) of the mask image should be the same as the corresponding photo.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC