Forum

Author Topic: Network Processing - Errors when running  (Read 1692 times)

sonixboom

• View Profile
Network Processing - Errors when running
« on: June 20, 2018, 10:53:38 AM »
Hi all,

I am getting this error when I go to run;

Cant open file: No such file of directory (2):C:Program Files/Agisoft/Photoscan Pro/Test Project/Project Data/001_Test Project.psx

This happens after I go to align the images then select YES on "Schedule Processing over Network"

The dialog box shows 1/1 nodes active followed on that line in the box by an increment count of failures.

I am running a trial version to see if I can get my head around utilisation of the above. I have a shared folder set up between the 2 systems, all data and project saved in PSX in this location and both Agisoft' running on their individual drives outside of the shared folder.

Connection can be established via cmd using 'photoscan.exe --server --control 192.168.0.100 --dispatch 192.168.0.100'

I just do not understand why it can not seem to see the images / locate the files and why it would be referring to C:Program Files, etc.

Anyone got any ideas please?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 10:56:21 AM by sonixboom »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Network Processing - Errors when running
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:25:58 PM »
Hello sonixboom,

I recommend to use --root argument when setting up the processing nodes and also Root parameter in the Network Preferences tab on the client's side, where from the processing is started.

Currently it looks like the paths are not properly configured.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC