Forum

Author Topic: Problem to export ortomosaics with brightness  (Read 2559 times)

Jesus Yepes

• View Profile
Problem to export ortomosaics with brightness
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:57:43 PM »
good day!

Good, I tell you, it happens that when I do an orthophoto (ortomosaic), and I want to adjust the brightness I give it automatic detection and then I apply the changes, the photo looks very good in the photoscan, but when exporting the orthophoto it is a KMZ or a .TIFF the image is exported without the applied brightness, it looks dark.

that they recommend me that I can be or what I can do, or I can use a third party software without the photo losing quality.

I have tried with photoshop but when saving the photo it loses all the georeferencing.

I appreciate your comments happy day!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Problem to export ortomosaics with brightness
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
Hello Jesus Yepes,

If you are working with common RGB images, you can modify the brightness that will be applied to the exported mosaic by using CIR tab in the Raster Calculator dialog. You should modify the values on the main matrix diagonal, for example, using 1.5, 1.5, 1.5 would correspond to setting brightness to 150%.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Jesus Yepes

• View Profile
Re: Problem to export ortomosaics with brightness
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 07:39:40 PM »
I get it

but then so you have the automatic brightness tool.

I use more the CIR calibration to calibrate the colors, because to that adjustment I have a very bright and ugly product, I do not think it is the solution.