Forum

Author Topic: Batch process > Run script  (Read 2159 times)

bigben

• View Profile
Batch process > Run script
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
Hi All

I'm slowly building up a script for a workflow but for testing I'm also using the Batch Process option for most of the common tasks.  If I use Run Script as a batch process step I'm only getting the script running on one chunk.  Is this just a single script run and I have to use the script to process all chunks or is selecting All Chunk supposed to run the script on each chunk?

[edit] can this be moved to General Discussion please.... posted here by mistake
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:55:07 PM by bigben »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Batch process > Run script
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 03:21:18 PM »
Hello bigben,

Run Script operation is applied to the document, actually. So if the script should have effect on several chunks, you need to modify the script accordingly.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

RoyMudie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:50:02 PM »
Any pointers how to filter the chunks based on the selection in the batch process?

Yes I wan to run my script for all chunks, but if they select different options in the batch process it would be good to match those filters...

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 06:42:53 PM »
Hello RoyMudie,

Can you provide any example, which information the script should consider? Actually "run script" command is a document property - it is not affected by the chunk selection options, since in the script you can select the chunks in the script.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC