Forum

Author Topic: Export of single georeferenced Orthophotos  (Read 3931 times)

Lukas H

• View Profile
Export of single georeferenced Orthophotos
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »
Hey,

In my current field work I am dealing with six detected and georeferenced markers and about 500 cameras. Does somebody know if there is a way to export single georeferenced orthophotos?

After creating a orthomosaik and using the function “Export Orthophotos…” there are no coordinates available for the exported pictures. Desirable would be to obtain the position based on the georeferenced marker.

Thank you and best regards

Lukas H

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Export of single georeferenced Orthophotos
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »
Hello Lukas,

If you have georeferenced the project before generating the orthomosaic then both orthophotos and orthomosaic itself would be referenced in the same coordinate system. Which export format you are using for orthophotos?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Lukas H

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »
Hello Alexey Pasumansky,

Sorry for the delay of my answer and thank you very much for your response.
I finally managed to solve my problem.
Like u said I used the wrong format for exporting the orthophoto. I tried to export the orthophotos as images. I was looking for the information regarding the coordinates within the pictures.

I was able to obtain the coordinates of the individual cameras in exporting the Excel file.
I found these functions using the tab "Reference". The bar above the tab lists small icons. These provide the function "Show calculated values" and "export".

Many thanks for the help
Best regards
Lukas Harms

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 03:11:29 PM »
Hello Lukas,

Exporting the orthophotos in GeoTIFF format should provide georeferenced output, so if such images are opened in GIS application you should be able to get the coordinate information from them.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC