Forum

Author Topic: Converting a model to an Orthomosaic  (Read 1361 times)

EliEganAnderson

• View Profile
Converting a model to an Orthomosaic
« on: August 17, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
Hello, I've been attempting to export the 3-D model that I generated in Agisoft into a form that can be view in the local scene of ArcGIS Pro but for some reason I cannot use the model in any other program or generate an effective orthomosaic. I've attached a report and a screen capture of the model and orthomosaic for more information.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Converting a model to an Orthomosaic
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 07:07:38 PM »
Hello EliEganAnderson,

And what is the problem with the orthomosaic exported to ArcGIS?

However, according to the report I can suggest set "camera accuracy (deg)" parameters to big number, like a few thousands, for example, and them optimize the camera alignment (Tool Menu -> Optimize Cameras) using default optimization parameters.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

EliEganAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 08:54:43 PM »
I'll try the camera adjustments and get back to you. The orthomosaic is having issues with holes in the exported image. Sorry I thought I included this image as well.

The other issue is the exported 3-d model is unable to be viewed in either ArcScene or ArcPro 3-d local scenes, it is only displaying the outline of the model with no imagery draped over. Is there a way to export the model with the imagery attached?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:07:54 PM by EliEganAnderson »

ChrisC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
Have you tried creating a tiled model and exporting that?  The tiled model is the only thing I have tried that works in ArcGIS (I put it in a global scene). That works pretty well.   I have tried many of the other formats and have run into the same issues you describe.