Forum

Author Topic: How to apply color correction to smooth the flight line  (Read 1875 times)

ppant

• View Profile
How to apply color correction to smooth the flight line
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:12:30 AM »
When I mosaic the image with reflectance panel / sun senor correction I am seeing an artifact, a strip line in the mosaic image.  I feel these strips might correspond to images coming from the flight line. I am looking into color correction if possible to remove these artifacts. Could someone suggest how to apply these color correction? Should I need to apply these color correction on orthomosaic output or prior outputs? Or there are some ways to remove these.

I am not seeing those strip pattern when I mosaic the images without applying reflectance and sun sensor data correction.

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: How to apply color correction to smooth the flight line
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »
Hello ppant,

Are you observing the issue, if using only panel is used for the reflectance calibration without the DLS sensor data?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ppant

• View Profile
Re: How to apply color correction to smooth the flight line
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
I am seeing a stip like a pattern in the mosaic image. I assume they are somehow corresponding to the flight line. These lines are more visible when I am computing vegetation indices. I have sent some mosaic report to you support have not heard. I also tried the 1.4.4 new release (trial version) the result looks to be same. Check attached image BGR bands. The data was collected in a half an hrs time. There was almost not solar change or cloud presence but still see these pattern in the reflectance corrected mosaic. could attach the sample image. Could you give me ur email such that I send you mosaic reports?

Thanks