Forum

Author Topic: Problem: Height of GeoRef-pictures and Measure-Targets  (Read 1351 times)

stefwil

• View Profile
Problem: Height of GeoRef-pictures and Measure-Targets
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
Hello,

i have a problem with GeoRef- pictures (WGS- coordinates) and measure-targets (DHDN/GK -coordinates).
After the define of might right reference settings and the Alignement of the pictures the point cloud and the targets are not on the same level.   

mwsurvey

• View Profile
Re: Problem: Height of GeoRef-pictures and Measure-Targets
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 05:59:47 AM »
Hi, i am having a similar issue, i have managed to resolve my issue by making sure i have the correct coordinate system in the reference settings.

Is your ground control in DHDN?

mwsurvey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »
Forgot to mention, be sure that the program you are using to geo tag isn't converting any datum's also, i know our system (LOKI, ASPSuite) has the ability to change from ellipsoid to geoid, if its not set right you will have an issues with the ellipsoidal separation. So your Z values will be out in Agisoft/ point cloud export. Nate

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 08:24:15 PM »
Hello stefwil,

How the camera location coordinates are measured? Are you sure that the GPS altitude from the geotagged image EXIF provides the information about the height above WGS84 ellipsoid and not above the take-off point, mean sea level or anything else?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC