Forum

Author Topic: option to not reset view after processing step.  (Read 3731 times)

andyroo

• View Profile
option to not reset view after processing step.
« on: February 15, 2019, 04:48:31 AM »
I periodically work on aerial surveys with alignment issues from low light, complex terrain, or poor overlap. These surveys have spots that "blow up" where images are improperly aligned. I have a nice workflow to reset alignment and incrementally align, but it is a pain because every time I perform "align selected" my view is reset to top-down model overview and I have to re-zoom into the area and view direction I was working.

If there was an option to NOT reset the display view when aligning that would be awesome. Maybe make it a tweak or make it so it only affects "align selected" (right click context menu option on photos panel). I get why generally you want to update/reset the display view when aligning, but when doing fine-scale alignment it's a pain.

James

• View Profile
Re: option to not reset view after processing step.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 05:29:39 PM »
Yes please, as per this old but popular request!

https://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=8143.msg38937

mrc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 11:40:52 AM »
This would be really great. I am manually aligning 200-300 photos 2 at a time and focus on an area so I can see what changed. I have to refocus the view after each alignment.

It would be great if it didn't reset after "Optimize Cameras", too.

bestable

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 12:36:58 PM »
+1 vote