Forum

Author Topic: multi-camera systems, input slave offset reference -> How to configure?  (Read 3423 times)

DanielS

• View Profile
Dear Community,

with the new version of Agisoft Metashape it is now even easier to integrate a multi-camera system.

But how does the correct parameterization work?

I have a stereo camera system of which I know the relative orientation from a calibration process. The left camera is the origin of my system. From the right camera I know the translation as well as the rotation in all three spatial axes related to the left camera.

The values are:
TX: -0.104792 m
TY: -0.004861 m
TZ: 0.004516 m
omega: -0.706689 deg
kappa: -0.732511 deg
phi -0.182933 deg

How do I enter the values in the dialog box? So that I include this relative calibration as fixed in the evaluation?

Thank you very much for the help and in advance for helpful answers.

All the best
Daniel

mpatalberta

• View Profile
Re: multi-camera systems, input slave offset reference -> How to configure?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 09:51:05 PM »
You can control the geometry of multiple camera by supplying a camera reference file.
The file contains the x,y,z coordintate of the camera centers from one common geometry.

Veras

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 09:24:02 PM »
Hi Daniel,

were you able to import this parameter Tx, Ty, Tz, and omega, phi, kappa, on metashape ?

I'm trying to import the extrinsic and intrinsic parameter of my stereo system too, but I couldn't...

DanielS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 10:20:13 AM »
Hi Veras,

unfortunately, I didn't manage it at that time. But I'm also no longer working on the project and can unfortunately not offer you a solution!

I hope that you still get ahead!