Forum

Author Topic: Blue Markers don't get set automatically/- only grey markers  (Read 1991 times)

Thomas van der Zandt

• View Profile
Blue Markers don't get set automatically/- only grey markers
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:05:06 PM »
Dear Community,

I currently using Agisoft Photoscan Version 1.4.2.
I calibrated and aligned my photos. Now i want to set GCP's. I used the option "Add Marker"  and set my GCPs in some photos. The Problem is, that automatically set markers are all grey and not a single blue marker is generated. So i have only green markers (set by myself) and grey markers (that don't have an impact in generating the dense cloud).
I currently didn't added coordinates to the GCP's when i set them on the photos.

Did anyone had the same problem or knows why it doesn't work?

Thanks for answers and help  :)

Best Regards

Thomas

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Markers don't get set automatically/- only grey markers
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »
Hello Thomas,

Are you creating the marker in the Model view or in the Photo view mode?

If you update PhotoScan to the version 1.5.1 (called Metashape now), you would have two options in Photo view:
- Add Marker that creates a new instance and "blue" projections on every image, where from the manually specified point is located,
- Place Marker -> New Marker - also creates a new marker instance, but only with the single projection on the given photo. Other projections should be placed manually.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Thomas van der Zandt

• View Profile
Re: Blue Markers don't get set automatically/- only grey markers
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 06:13:42 PM »
Thanks for the reply!

I can't update to Metashape, since i am not a system administrator at my university.

I created it in the Workspace Bar in the Workspace section. In the attach is a png showing what i mean.
I didn't created them in the photo view mode by clicking in the photos. Does it make any difference?

Thank you!