Forum

Author Topic: Batch processing Export of multiple chunks into unique folders  (Read 2409 times)

bwatkins

• View Profile
I've been scanning large batches and batch processing multiple chunks at once for a few years now using just menu commands - I don't have a background in coding, so I've never gotten into the Python end of things.

When exporting, however, it feels like I should be able to export models with their texture files into unique, individual folders instead of dumping everything into one big folder. I.e., exporting to a path that looks like ".../{chunklabel}/{chunklabel}.obj", where that "/{chunklabel}" folder would contain the .obj, .mtl, and .tiff files, for example.  Trying that only gets me an error that that directory doesn't exist/can't find the path.

Is PhotoScan capable of creating new folders using an export command? Or should I post this to feature requests?

bwatkins

• View Profile
Re: Batch processing Export of multiple chunks into unique folders
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
No response here, so I assume this is not possible. Have put in a feature request:  https://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=10667.0