Forum

Author Topic: Remove Coordinate Systems  (Read 2266 times)

Dragline

• View Profile
Remove Coordinate Systems
« on: April 18, 2019, 12:35:40 AM »
While working to figure out some issues I was having with coordinate systems, I created several with the same name (See attached image). All of them have slightly different datum transformation settings.  I believe this is causing issues with point cloud export...

Is is possible to remove these coordinate systems? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, however they reappear after the reinstallation.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Coordinate Systems
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 06:06:04 PM »
Hello Dragline,

Do these systems appear in the User-defined coordinate systems sub-list?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Dragline

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
Alexey-

One of these systems was in the user created projection section. I deleted this projection. However these additional projections still appear. I'm at a total loss as to how to eliminate them.

The key issue I am trying to solve by removing them is a shift in the point cloud upon export. When compared in external GIS software, the point cloud is out of alignment by 40-50'. I believe this is due to the wrong projection/datum transformation being used.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 09:29:02 PM »
Hello Dragline,

If you are using Windows, then the list of recent projections can be found (and modified) in the system registry (regedit.exe) by the following path:
Code: [Select]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Agisoft\Metashape Pro\recentCRS
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC