Forum

Author Topic: CL_invalid_value (-30) at line 36  (Read 4784 times)

Dave1

• View Profile
CL_invalid_value (-30) at line 36
« on: April 18, 2019, 02:34:23 PM »
Hi all,

I've recently moved agisoft onto a different desktop to process some larger models.

However, when I start to align, I get the following error...

"CL_invalid_value (-30) at line 36"

I can't find much about this specific error. According to windows, the driver for the AMD Radeon R9 270 graphics card that is installed on the system is working fine and requires no update (though I must admit i'm a little skeptical of this). The error doesn't appear when I untick the graphics card in preferences and just use the CPU.

Any ideas?

In addition, I have been running the sparse cloud with just CPU, but it's taking a fair old time to generate (several days) and i've noticed that the RAM usage seems to be limited to between 6-9 gb (the system has 32gb RAM). I'm wondering if this is related or a separate issue to resolve once i have the GPU working?

Cheers,
David

Mak11

• View Profile
Re: CL_invalid_value (-30) at line 36
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 03:57:07 PM »
Update the GPU drivers with the latest found on AMD.com & also update to Metashape if you are still using Photoscan (which isn't compatible with AMD OpenCL driver released after August 2018 IIRC).

Mak

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 06:01:26 PM »
Hello David,

If you are still observing the issues with the latest driver version, please provide the processing log related to the failed operation and specify additionally the OS version.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Dave1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 01:53:41 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the replies Mak and Alexey.

Maks suggestions worked a treat.

Thanks,
David

dramida

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 01:48:44 PM »
I had such errors when my graphic card was getting hot. I turned on the fan and everything works now.