Forum

Author Topic: Missing Features  (Read 13701 times)

bestable

• View Profile
Missing Features
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:38:33 PM »
Hi. Great initial release ! Thank You for this amazing tool.

Couple of things to improve user experience:

• Undo when painting strokes.
  • Shortcuts to paint Lit/Shadow/Extra brushes and shortcut to increase/decrease radius.
  • Ability to see what Control Parameters were used in properties of each chunk object And how long it took to calculate.
  • Ability to View(and export) delit texture map (Instead of exporting whole Model + texture and then viewing texture.jpg in external viewer).
Anyway even application as it is now, it is very cool utility and definitely a gem in photogrammety workflows.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:07:57 PM by bestable »

computer_eyes

• View Profile
Re: Missing Features
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 06:33:56 PM »
Currently - when working with 4k and 8k textured models - Delighter is only exporting 1k de-lit textures, and there doesn't seem to be control over this --- from reading in main Delighter forum, it seems like there was reference to being able to export 16k texture if 16k texture imported to de-light, so don't know if there's something buggy on my end or not --- if currently only capable of exporting 1k textures, my request would be to export whatever resolution texture is imported, and/or to be able to control the resolution [from equal to downscaled] of imported texture --- thanks for such a useful tool!

computer_eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 06:47:51 PM »
Currently - when working with 4k and 8k textured models - Delighter is only exporting 1k de-lit textures, and there doesn't seem to be control over this --- from reading in main Delighter forum, it seems like there was reference to being able to export 16k texture if 16k texture imported to de-light, so don't know if there's something buggy on my end or not --- if currently only capable of exporting 1k textures, my request would be to export whatever resolution texture is imported, and/or to be able to control the resolution [from equal to downscaled] of imported texture --- thanks for such a useful tool!

Ah - i see that i 'processed' the preview, and as the preview is 1k, so was the processed version of that preview --- when going back to original model and doing the 'process' from there, i get same-res texture on export

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 09:23:25 PM »
Thanks for your suggestions, I think all of them are quite useful and we'll try to implement them in one of the upcoming updates.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

scaron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 01:33:24 AM »
Can we also have the ability to import the model, then the texture? Not everyone uses .mtl files so the files might not exist anymore. The app just starts loading the mesh, taking time, then spits back it can't load it because the texture/mtl is missing? At least warn the user before loading the mesh that the .mtl is missing.