Forum

Author Topic: No screen refresh in the photo panel  (Read 2101 times)

PatCarbon@Durham

• View Profile
No screen refresh in the photo panel
« on: July 08, 2019, 11:42:12 AM »
Major problem with a GCP workflow in version 1.5.3 build 8469.  Whenever I open a photo to either add or edit a marker, the screen does not refresh.  The photo hangs and you have to hit the 'Model' tab and return to the 'Photo' tab to see the refresh.  If you try to grab a marker to adjust it's position, the mouse cursor disappears.  You again have to hit the model tab to see where the marker landed.  Also, the little zoom window that appears as you adjust markers is not visible.  Of course this is not a workable option for a GCP workflow!

This is on a slightly older Lenovo machine.  I7 processor, Nvidia GTX980 and Intel HD 4600. I've tried multiple things in the preferences.  I've turned one or both GPUs off, checked the CPU option lower down, even tried High DPI mode.  I've had the raw photos both on an external and internal SSD.  Same result always.

Is there a solution?

Patrice 

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: No screen refresh in the photo panel
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
Hello Patrice,

Which GPU is used as a primary OpenGL rendering device for Metashape (you can see it in Metashape Console pane)? And which driver version is installed for this GPU?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC