Forum

Author Topic: workflow to process ppk geotaged images in metashape  (Read 2262 times)

tamuka

• View Profile
workflow to process ppk geotaged images in metashape
« on: July 14, 2019, 12:59:29 AM »
hie everyone l have images from an EbeeX which we have post processed in emotion a software which comes with the drone. we set up a base station and set it to log data at 1second interval we then combine the rinex file and bb3 log file from emotion and it adjusts the positions of the images based on the rinex file and base station absolute coordinaes.  l have listened to the tutorial from agisoft team as to what to do with the exported psx file from Emotion. In my workflow l
1. open the psx file from emotion
2.Align photos
After photo alignment l get some cm and mm errors in the cameras pane but in the workflow they use when they bring in gcps they are just a few cm off such that all there is to do is to refine them.
when l import my gcps and filter photos by marker and move the marker on the gcp on every photo in my case 5 to 9 projections for each gcp i get errors of up to 9m.
even if l optimize the cameras l still retain that error. 

if anyone is using ppk geotaged images can you please share the workflow.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: workflow to process ppk geotaged images in metashape
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 12:09:19 PM »
Hello tamuka,

Please send the project saved in PSZ format with the alignment results and placed markers to support@agisoft.com, so that we could investigate the problem in detail.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC