Forum

Author Topic: Alignment Workflow - Issues  (Read 1767 times)

Resourceful

• View Profile
Alignment Workflow - Issues
« on: July 31, 2019, 03:15:01 AM »
Good evening all,

I am in the process of trying to align photos flown by a WingraOne with PPK geotags and the Sony RXIRII 42 MP camera.  I am finding that the alignment process is missing alignments of several photos, with the Reference and Generic preselection boxes ticked.  I am also running the process with the Adaptive Camera Fit checked as well.  Of 1500 photos, 70 or so are misaligned in large areas.  The photos themselves were captured over large forested areas, so there should be many points to align to otherwise.

If there is no way to get the automation working, is there a more efficient way to manually align?  Working on 4 points per photo times 70 plus is going to be far more time consuming than I would like.

Thanks.

Resourceful

• View Profile
Re: Alignment Workflow - Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:07:03 AM »
To add clarity to my issue, here is a screen capture of my latest efforts.  Thanks for any hints!

Jobbo90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 10:19:50 AM »
Have you made any progress, be interested to hear if you came up with a solution? I'm experiencing similar issues.

Cheers!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 11:32:58 AM »
Hello Resourceful,

The reason of the not aligned images is usually related to the lack of the image overlap. In case of low altitude flights over the dense vegetation and high trees, the excessive overlap should be provided.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC