Forum

Author Topic: python chunk.exportReport does not correctly show processing durations  (Read 1772 times)

jholman

• View Profile
I'm using the Metashape python library (Metashape-1.5.3-cp35.cp36.cp37-abi3-linux_x86_64.whl) on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS), with Python 3.6.8 .

When I do a run of my script (which does a bunch of stuff like add photos and build depthmaps/densecloud/dem/ortho/etc and so on), at some I call chunk.exportReport(path = report_path).

In the produced report PDF, in the Processing Parameters, there are a number of lines like

"Point colors                      %n bands, uint 8"
or
"Processing time               %n minutes %n seconds"

I think it's every parameter with a time, and every parameter describing a colorspace.

Otherwise the report looks great, and the report doesn't really matter anyway, and as far as I can tell all the other outputs are great, so it's kinda low priority....

... but it'd be nicer if the processing times were reported or otherwise output in a way I can read them.  :)

Oh, and if I open up the project in Metashape GUI after the fact, it has processing times and colorspaces visible (with values that seem plausibly correct).

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: python chunk.exportReport does not correctly show processing durations
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 03:09:41 PM »
Hello jholman,

The issue with the report export via headless scripts will be fixed in the next version update (1.5.4).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC