Forum

Author Topic: Export initial camera positions PRIOR to alignment  (Read 1749 times)

BobvdMeij

• View Profile
Export initial camera positions PRIOR to alignment
« on: August 16, 2019, 10:53:30 AM »
I reckon this may be somewhat of a silly question, but is there a way to export the initial camera positions/orientations (as stored and imported by Agisoft from the image's metadata) prior to alignment? I understand there's an option to 'Export Cameras' in order to do so (and to export the calculated positions), but this is only available after alignment and provided a georeferenced chunk is available. I'm not interested in the computed positions though. All I want is to import my images into Agisoft, use the built-in converter to convert the WGS84 information to another CRS and subsequenly export the resultant converted coordinates to a text/csv file.

Thanks in advance!

Paulo

• View Profile
Re: Export initial camera positions PRIOR to alignment
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »
Hello,

just use Export  from Reference pane (2d button) and you can save the reference information (location, rotation, accuracy, etc..) in a txt or csv file...
Best Regards,
Paul Pelletier,
Surveyor

BobvdMeij

• View Profile
Re: Export initial camera positions PRIOR to alignment
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 11:57:27 AM »
Thanks for the prompt response Paulo, that was exactly what I was looking for.  I had just been looking in the wrong locations..