Forum

Author Topic: bounding box  (Read 5925 times)

JMR

• View Profile
bounding box
« on: February 06, 2013, 04:20:42 AM »
  • bounding box bottom is too subtle
  • once the model is georeferenced, bottom should be aligned to xy plane automatically
  • once the model is georeferenced, box rotations about x & y should be locked unless user wanted them free. A contextual menu with lock-toggles for each axis could do while allow panning is not a must here
  • render the bottom face differently when is facing up
  • ... last but not least. Dear Agisoft team, please, be my heroes!:  Could you please consider using different cursor styles suited to each tool/context?
Best regards
Jos? Mart?nez (Geobit)

RalfH

• View Profile
Re: bounding box
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
+1

For someone like me (partially colour-blind) bounding box bottom is not discernible from the sides. Sometimes I have to help myself by loading a screenshot into a graphics program that shows me pixel colour values of those lines...

fh

• View Profile
Re: bounding box
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
+1

In big projects its very difficult to align/rotate the bounding box (reconstruction volume) exactly to the coordinate system in order to build a hight field where the hight direction is parallel to the z-axis of the coordinate system. An exact parallelism is important to get good orthofotos with sparse blured edges.

It were very useful if there were a button to align the reconstruction volume to the current coordinate system.