Forum

Author Topic: Rotated Region by Accident  (Read 1798 times)

Santiago

• View Profile
Rotated Region by Accident
« on: September 04, 2019, 08:08:50 PM »
Hi,

I'm working on a survey and I need to rotate the region so my bounding box can process just one zone. By accident I might have rotated the region in the X or Y axis. When I finished processing I noticed something weird on the point cloud so I zoomed to my bounding box and noticed I had some slight rotation of the region. How can I make sure my region only rotates on the Z axis or in case I rotate it over the XY axis correct it.

Best,

Santiago

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Rotated Region by Accident
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 05:17:25 PM »
Hello Santiago,

When you switch to Rotate Region mode, you can constrain the rotation around one of the axis by dragging the trackball related to the region, while holding the corresponding meridian line - red, green or blue colored.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Santiago

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 07:42:44 PM »
Hi Alexey,

Yes I'm aware of this, but it seems I rotated the region by accident in an axis I didn't want to. To avoid having to do the project from scratch is there a way to go back to a ortho projection?

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:07:34 PM »
Hello Santiago,

You can discard all the changes applied in the Region modification modes (unless you have switched off from the mode) by hitting Esc key.

Also you can use Reset Region command that makes the bottom side of the bounding box parallel to XY plane for georeferenced chunks.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC