Forum

Author Topic: Alignment result from the python module aligns only a few of my entire image set  (Read 7475 times)

nys09@vt.edu

• View Profile
Hi Alexey,

Any update on the added noise issue in dense point cloud made from the python version of the software, would be greatly appreciated. Also, I want to know if the python version of the software has capability of working on multiple computational nodes. If yes, what kind of license do we need for this?

Thanks,
Yeshwanth

nys09@vt.edu

• View Profile
Hi Alexey,

I am still waiting for your reply on this issue. Kindly indicate if you were able to find what the problem was.

Thank you
Yeshwanth

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello Yeshwanth,

Are there any tweaks enabled through Advanced preferences tab related to the dense cloud or depth maps?

The difference may be related to different max_neighbors settings used. According to the log in Python run the limit is set to 100 (default in 1.5.5), however, if there's a related tweak - it will have an effect only on GUI run.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

nys09@vt.edu

• View Profile
Hi Alexey,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I didnot enable any tweaks. This is the first time I am hearing about this. I wasn't aware of that before.

Thank you.