Forum

Author Topic: PHANTOM 4 RTK ALIGMENT ISSUES  (Read 2065 times)

Santiago

• View Profile
PHANTOM 4 RTK ALIGMENT ISSUES
« on: November 08, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have a project were I used a phantom 4 RTK for a very rigorous client. We did every flight without truning off the base station that comes with the drone so that every flight would be logged with the same elevation. Still we're getting a huge aligment error for an important portion of the area. I've tried checking and unchecking the load accuracy form xmp data but eithewr way I get the error. Could anyone advise on what might be happening, I've already checked the rotation values and there's no apparent issues there.

Best

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: PHANTOM 4 RTK ALIGMENT ISSUES
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
Hello Santiago,

Can you provide the screenshots (or just values) from the Adjusted tab related to the estimated calibration parameters?
Also, if it is possible, provide the screenshot of the camera locations without alignment (just blue spheres in the model view) - both from side/oblique view and from above.

I could suggest to perform the processing have the following conditions fulfilled:
- unchecked all cameras in the Reference pane,
- removed all markers (you can export them to XML if you wish to re-use them later),
- Align Photos (with resetting current alignment) using the following parameters: Medium (if you have worked on High already) accuracy, only Reference preselection, 40 000 key point limit, 10 000 tie point limit, adaptive fitting - disabled.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Santiago

• View Profile
Re: PHANTOM 4 RTK ALIGMENT ISSUES
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 12:43:51 AM »
Hi Alexey,

Please find attached the screenshots and the txt file with the estimated values. I'll try processing with the workflow you suggest and let you know how it goes.

Thanks, 

Santiago