Forum

Author Topic: Issue with incorrect texture applied to part of model  (Read 1348 times)

paulmartec

• View Profile
Issue with incorrect texture applied to part of model
« on: October 31, 2020, 01:12:39 PM »
Hi guys,

I have a model of a large brick chimney that I'm working on presently.  The base and chimney are constructed of solid smooth faced bricks.  Everything looked great in the dense point, but for some reason when the texture has been created the software has utilised the texture of the neighbouring piles of bricks and has applied that to a couple of areas on the vertical surface of the base.  I'm not sure how to go about correcting this if anybody can assist me please.  Cheers, Paul.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:20:56 PM by paulmartec »

paulmartec

• View Profile
Re: Issue with incorrect texture applied to part of model
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 04:42:40 AM »
I think it was noise related.  I have removed the brick piles from around the base and discovered noise that I was unable to remove previously.  Creating a new mesh and texture.  I'll post a result.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with incorrect texture applied to part of model
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 11:40:07 PM »
Hello paulmartec,

The problem could be related to some incorrectly aligned cameras, if there are any, please disable them prior to the texture generation.

Also you can enable ghosting filter in the Build Texture dialog, as it could improve the results.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC