Forum

Author Topic: Remove Camera Groups/Remove Cameras same result  (Read 3242 times)

James

• View Profile
Remove Camera Groups/Remove Cameras same result
« on: November 27, 2019, 01:14:56 PM »
Right clicking on a camera group in the workspace, it doesn't matter if i choose "remove cameras" or "remove camera groups", the group is removed but the cameras remain (ungrouped) so i then have to right click again to remove the cameras.

The ungrouped cameras are already selected after removing a group, which helps, but if i select and remove multiple camera groups at once (by shift or ctrl clicking) then only a subset of the ungrouped cameras (which excludes those in the initially selected group) are subsequently selected, so need manual selecting to finally remove.

andyroo

• View Profile
Re: Remove Camera Groups/Remove Cameras same result
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:43:35 PM »
+1 on this. I've noticed different behavior when I  click "remove camera group" when I have all cameras selected  and the group expanded, vs having the group collapsed and selected. It is irritating not to be able to delete multiple groups at once through the GUI when sometimes a single group can take tens of minutes to delete if it has enough cameras. I've resorted to just enabling/disabling groups to get around this bug.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Camera Groups/Remove Cameras same result
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:02:00 PM »
Hello,

The issue would be fixed in the next version update.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC