Forum

Author Topic: Phantom 4 RTK Workflow Issues  (Read 1771 times)

jay_jones123

• View Profile
Phantom 4 RTK Workflow Issues
« on: December 06, 2019, 11:13:25 PM »
Hey Everybody,

I am using a Phantom 4 RTK for part of my research. I uploaded 64 images into Agisoft. The image below shows what I checked within the Advanced Tab. Anyway, I used these steps but still having trouble implementing Phantom 4 RTK into Agisoft.

•       I upload my 64 photos into Agisoft.
•   During the alignment procedure, accuracy is set to high and the adaptive camera fitting model is checked; the rest was in default.
•   A mask is applied to limit certain tie points that would obstruct any ground control points and reset alignment.
•   Then import my markers and place them on the respective ground control point. Also, both cameras and images are using the coordinate system- WGS84.
•   Once completed I optimize camera which resulted in ground control points error (0.373m) to become low, but my checkpoints are still a few meters off (2.123m).

The other option I did was to uncheck all of my cameras and only optimize ground and checkpoints. The total error of the ground control point was 0.013m while checkpoint was 0.65m. So I figured it may be an issue with my images.

I would greatly appreciate anyone that can help me.