Forum

Author Topic: Look through image view shifted from tie points / control  (Read 1543 times)

kgrover

• View Profile
Look through image view shifted from tie points / control
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:59:01 PM »
I have a real odd dataset right now that I can't figure out. It is of a runway collected by a sub using an Inspire and X5S camera. The images align fine, but they seem to be shifted / twisted from the tie points that are created (horizontally) and my survey control and I don't know why. They are all nadir imagery, so it isn't an oblique imagery issue at all.

The attached image shows the collected imaged on the right, and the look through of the same image on the left (with an orthographic view to show where the image is showing up. It appears the image is over the edge of the runway, but in fact it is much closer to the center of the runway. I have never seen a shift like this in all the projects I have collected over the years.

Also when I zoom out to just the point cloud with image locations, it appears all the image locations are shifted from the tie points, but in fact, they should be centered directly over the tie points.

I have tried to replicate with other imagery but can't do so, so I have no idea what is happening but open to suggestions.

**Note: i can't upload attachments for some reason at this time**
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:45:33 PM by kgrover »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Look through image view shifted from tie points / control
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 04:56:58 PM »
We have made some internal adjustments to forum, please try to re-upload the attachment.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

kgrover

• View Profile
Re: Look through image view shifted from tie points / control
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 10:46:06 PM »
Hi Alexey, I was able to add in the images to my initial post.

Kevin