Forum

Author Topic: Option to hide info, region, trsackball and other layers in Capture View window  (Read 4899 times)

Mariusz_M

• View Profile
Every time I want to quickly capture view I need to remember to switch off info, region, trackball and all other stuff that is needed for editing, but not always for publishing. It would be nice if show/hide switches/tickboxes were as options in the Capture View window.

Seboon

• View Profile
Hi Mariusz,

This attached script may fit your needs.

It adds two submenus to the Show/Hide Elements Menu.

Their name is quite implicit : the first one hides the activated elements while the second one restore them.

You'll find also a new menu in the Menu Bar : "Capture View", which launch the Capture View window, and automatically trigger this two submenus.

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:54:39 AM by Seboon »
S.Poudroux
Archaeologist - Topographer - Drone remote pilot

CheeseAndJamSandwich

• View Profile
    • Sketchfab Models
Every time I want to quickly capture view I need to remember to switch off info, region, trackball and all other stuff that is needed for editing, but not always for publishing. It would be nice if show/hide switches/tickboxes were as options in the Capture View window.
I keep making this mistake too.
It could even be just one switch on the Capture View window, to hide everything apart from model/data.