Forum

Author Topic: Removing green flags on shapes and exporting photos  (Read 1513 times)

Geogirl

• View Profile
Removing green flags on shapes and exporting photos
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:37:17 AM »
Hi there is there a way to remove the flags that mark a point on a polyline?  And can photos that have had polylines drawn on them be exported with the shapes or is it just the model that can be exported?  Thanks

JMR

• View Profile
Re: Removing green flags on shapes and exporting photos
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 01:31:29 AM »
Hi Geogirl, the way to remove green flags from shape vertex is to select them and right clic to delete marker. However I think you cannot detach markers from vertices once that they are attached.
If you dont want markers on shapes, uncheck the option that makes them to be attached automatically to every shape while it is been drawn. Menu option Tools-markers-attach markers.
If you have already created lots of shapes and want to get rid of attached vertices, I can export shapes, delete and then import them again.

Good luck

GEOBIT

Geogirl

• View Profile
Re: Removing green flags on shapes and exporting photos
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 04:39:32 AM »
Hey thanks for your help.  Unfortunately (as far as I understand) the attach markers is a requirement for when we spatially register the scans (the shapes need to register with the scan).  I was just hoping that the viewing of the flags could be toggled on/off.  Cheers anyway.