Forum

Author Topic: All tie points are invalid for WorldView Scenes  (Read 1960 times)

jslyder

• View Profile
All tie points are invalid for WorldView Scenes
« on: February 10, 2020, 10:39:38 PM »
Hello,

I am attempting to process WorldView 2 and 3 scense in version 1.6.1.  After alignment, all my images say that they are aligned, but there are zero points in my point cloud.  When I look at view matches, I see several thousand matches between the pairs of images, but all of them are invalid.  I'm having this same issue across a number of tests, from 2-4 scenes, both multispectral and panchromatic, with and without guided matching, as well as both WV2 and WV3.  Any thoughts on what might be going wrong here?  I followed the steps in the tutorial section, but did not always build optimized TIFFs. 

As an aside, every time I use the "Viiew Matches" pane Metashape crashes after about 30 seconds. 

Thank you for your help. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:42:12 PM by jslyder »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: All tie points are invalid for WorldView Scenes
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 01:06:35 PM »
Hello jslyder,

Are you processing them as RPC camera type or as a default frame cameras?

Are these or similar images in public access, so that we could try to reproduce the problem?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

jslyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 11:58:25 PM »
Hi Alexay,

Camera type is set to RPC, it is actually set to that by default.  I've attached a few screenshots showing that there are many matches found but they are all treated as invalid.  It's unclear whether I can share these images based on our license, but I'm trying to track down that information now.

Thanks!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 01:30:05 AM »
Hello jslyder,

We were able to reproduce the problem based on the provided crash reports. The fix should be implemented in the next version update.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

jslyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 05:17:19 PM »
Great, thank you!