Forum

Author Topic: Align photos problem  (Read 4465 times)

Lea

• View Profile
Align photos problem
« on: April 08, 2020, 05:50:59 PM »
Hi !  :)
I am working on a research project and I use for the first time Agisoft, so I am a beginner! I have difficulties to align the photos. I have 24 chunks of approximately 400/ 500 photos, and only a few photos are well aligned (from 5% to 50% of the photos number of each chunk).

I tried to align photos with and without the batch process, also selecting the “NA” photos of each chunk and trying to reset current alignment and align photos again. But each time I have the error message “Some photos failed to align. Please reset alignment for incorrectly aligned photos and rerun photo alignment”. Sometimes the align photos processing goes on very fast without actually aligning photos and I don’t even have a message error. Using the batch process, it displays “1/1 processed, 0 Failed”.

I use to align photos the following parameters: Generic preselection, I tried High to Low accuracy, with or without reset current alignment, source, Key point limit 40 000, Tie point limit 0, No mask.

I think the overlap is sufficient, but anyway I can’t take new pictures to analyze as I had to take them at a precise time for the research project.

Do you have ideas about how to solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Align photos problem
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 09:13:47 PM »
Hello Lea,

Is it possible to send the download link for the problematic project to support@agisoft.com for more detailed investigation? Or at least provide an overview of the image thumbnails to understand better the type of the project you are working on.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Lea

• View Profile
Re: Align photos problem
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 12:30:30 PM »
Hello Alexey,
Thank you for your reply, I have send the project to support@agisoft.com  ;)