Forum

Author Topic: Setting request: Keep view stationary when switching between chunks  (Read 1787 times)

ashalota

• Forest orthomosaics, long transects (300m agl)
    • View Profile
    • NASA: G-LiHT (Public orthomosaics)
When I switch chunks (clicking 'orthomosaic' on one, then on another), it jumps to roughly the location of the newly selected item.

I sometimes create several versions of the same chunk and want to easily compare them. The 'jump' makes it hard to notice if there was a difference or not.

Would prefer it if either by default, or as a setting option, the camera did NOT move when I switch between chunks.

Damian

• View Profile
Re: Setting request: Keep view stationary when switching between chunks
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 11:03:40 AM »
Usually it works so when orthomosaic or dem selected. Perhaps you set different coordinate systems for each chunk?

ashalota

• Forest orthomosaics, long transects (300m agl)
    • View Profile
    • NASA: G-LiHT (Public orthomosaics)
Nope :( I'm on Linux, maybe it's different on that one, but in my case it moves it. The resulting orthomosaics are different so they have different bounds, which is causing the jump.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello ashalota,

Are you observing the similar behavior, when switching between the chunks by double-clicking on the chunk's label (or using Set Active option in the context menu for it) instead of double-clicking on the orthomosaic label?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC