Forum

Author Topic: Validating invalid tie points  (Read 2528 times)

Vaishhhh

• View Profile
Validating invalid tie points
« on: June 17, 2020, 02:58:48 AM »
Hello again!

I have shared this question as a ticket with the support team, but thought I will share it in the forum as well to get more insight into how this could be done. Here is my problem/question:

I am working with Rededge MX multispectral images that were acquired from a ground based platform. This query is kind of related to my previous post as well. My alignment processes result in broken surfaces that have different orientations. I checked why this was happening, and it seems like the tie points between the images from the two surfaces are marked invalid. Can you let me know what  needs to be done to convert the invalid tie points into valid tie points? I have tried the different accuracy settings and even tried adding manual tie points. Nothing seems to work on my data. The raw images are good quality ones, captured with low oblique angling.

EDIT: I have come across similar posts in the forum, but never really found a reply.

Thank you!

nprokofyev

• View Profile
Re: Validating invalid tie points
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 01:30:02 PM »
Hi,
Have you tried to align one separated channel?

I saw something like that when I was trying to align data from two cameras in one chunk and these cameras weren't synchronized very precisely.

Vaishhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 07:51:52 PM »
Hi nprokofyev, thank you for responding to my post. And sorry for my late response, just saw your reply. Do you suggest changing the the primary channel to a particular band, or loading only images from one band?

nprokofyev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 04:49:52 PM »
Do you suggest changing the the primary channel to a particular band, or loading only images from one band?

I don't remember for sure how primary channel selection works  :-\
Try to load one single band