Forum

Author Topic: Can't add additional photos for alignment  (Read 1517 times)

itsallgoode9

• View Profile
Can't add additional photos for alignment
« on: August 22, 2020, 10:40:31 PM »
I'm having problems adding additional photos to be aligned after I've aligned an initial batch....it just plain isn't working without resetting existing alignments.  If I add more photos to be aligned it just runs through the progress bar super quick, leaving all the new photos unaligned. The only way I can add more photos to the initial alignment is to  reset all alignments.

Any clue what is going on here?  If there's any more info that would be helpful for you guys to better understand what's going on, let me know.  (photo samples or video of of the issue happening or whatever is helpful) 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:08:44 PM by itsallgoode9 »

itsallgoode9

• View Profile
Re: Can't add additional photos for alignment?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 10:36:18 PM »
interestingly, I just realized that if in my initial pass, some hotos fail to align, I am able to realign those without resetting all alignments.  It's only when I add new photos after  the initial alignment that I can't align

JMR

• View Profile
Re: Can't add additional photos for alignment
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »
Have you checked the keep tie points option? if not, do it before first run of align command. That should fix your problem.
Best regards
GEOBIT

itsallgoode9

• View Profile
Re: Can't add additional photos for alignment
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 04:47:22 PM »
thanks JMR, i'll  give that a shot!  I :D  knew it was probably something simple I was doing wrong. :o

Edit:  Just gave it a try and that worked!  thanks!!   ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:39:11 PM by itsallgoode9 »