Forum

Author Topic: [SOLVED] How to manually re-size the bounding box in the GUI  (Read 3582 times)

UAV_project

• View Profile
[SOLVED] How to manually re-size the bounding box in the GUI
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:01:57 AM »
Hey guys, I have a project where, for some reason, Metashape has been cutting of large portions of my orthomosaics because the bounding box has been inappropriately sized during processing (see attached). I do all of the processing in python so I never realized this beforehand, but having manually checked I have found the issue.

For now, I want to know if I can manually just drag/extend the bounding box to increase it's dimensions so it covers all of the areas of the point cloud. But in the long run, I would like to avoid this manual step, and so I was wondering if anyone has insight into why this is occurring in the first place and how I could potentially avoid this in the future?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:33:32 AM by UAV_project »

UAV_project

• View Profile
Re: How to manually re-size the bounding box in the GUI
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 11:21:05 AM »
Nevermind the re-sizing part, I found it myself now, sorry. But still my question remains, how come this is happening in the first place? Metashape has detected these points but it does not include them in the bounding box region...