Forum

Author Topic: CloudManager project name mismatch  (Read 1193 times)

Tom V

• View Profile
CloudManager project name mismatch
« on: October 02, 2020, 02:32:21 PM »
Hello

I've successfully run several processes on the cloud with the same small .psx, without any problems. I have just rebuilt my dense cloud using the cloud. The processing completed successfully, but cannot synchronise. I get the following error.

"CloudManager: Can't check synchroniszation (project name mismatch)"

Any suggestions welcome.

Many thanks

Tom

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: CloudManager project name mismatch
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 02:40:10 PM »
Hello Tom,

Are you able to download the project using File Menu -> Cloud -> Download Project option?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Tom V

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 04:50:25 PM »
Thanks for your very quick reply Alexey.

Using the File Menu -> Cloud -> Download Project option I am able to see all the projects I have on the cloud. However, when I start to download I get the same error message:

"CloudManager: Can't check synchroniszation (project name mismatch)"

So, I tried a different project, also using File Menu -> Cloud -> Download Project , and that seems to be downloading fine. So could this be a corrupt psx file? If it is just a corruption in the naming can I fix this somehow?

To be honest, I cold start this project again from the beginning, as I have only aligned images and built a preliminary cloud. However, woudl be good to understand in case it happens again.

Thanks

Tom

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 10:10:59 PM »
Hello Tom,

I could suggest to update Metashape Pro to the version 1.6.5 and in case the issue happens again, report again.

If you specify the project name that you have problems with, we could check, if it can be downloaded and opened.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC