Forum

Author Topic: Error: some shapes could not be converted to selected coordinate system  (Read 1517 times)

Tobias.B

• View Profile
Dear all,

I am using Agisoft in version Photoscan 1.4.3.

I created many vector objects (Points and Polygons). Now i want so export them but allways get the Error: some shapes could not be converted to selected coordinate system. Same problem when i try it via console. The coordinate system of the Project and the planned export are the same (EPSG 4326).

What could be the reason?

Tobias.B

• View Profile
Re: Error: some shapes could not be converted to selected coordinate system
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 03:07:19 PM »
Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 02:30:44 PM »
Hello Tobias,

Probably there are some shapes with no vertices which cannot be exported.

Can you please send the following data from the PSX project files structure to support@agisoft.com:
project.zip, chunk.zip, frame.zip and complete "shapes" sub-directory from the bottom level of the folder structure?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:27:31 PM »
Hello Tobias,

There were two shapes with the markers attached to their vertices which were causing the problem in the version 1.4. The lists of attached markers contain two markers that do not actually exist in the project and when the related shapes are selected for export, the saving operation fails. Problematic shapes, however, are skipped, if you use latest Metashape version for export.
I have sent you the script lines that will remove problematic shapes from the project and you would be able to export the shapes even in the old PhotoScan version.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC