Forum

Author Topic: Export tiled model to Cesium ion  (Read 2579 times)

Filsun

• View Profile
Export tiled model to Cesium ion
« on: November 04, 2020, 06:43:47 PM »
Hey,

I have not managed to succesfully exported the tiled model to Cesium ion. The model ends up about 20 meters over our local data.
We suspect that the export to wgs84(EPSG 4326) dont handle the hight that well, maybe EPSG 4978 would be better but all options appears to be greyed out  when export to 3D tiles.

Any ideas what to do to succesfully export 3D models to watch in Cesium?

Mvh Filiph

antoine billault

• View Profile
Export tiled model to Cesium ion
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 11:32:29 PM »
Hi Filsun,
I confirm, same issue with me.
In AGISOFT I am searching how we can apply a shift in Z before uploading to CESIUM
maybe the easiest way is to find in Agisoft Reference Setting WINDOW if there is an dedicated EPSG code that would correspond to your planimetric local Ref Frame + ellipsoidal height.
Cesium only accepts ellipsoidal height...
Does Agisoft understand combination of EPSG code ?  such as <planimetric EPSG code> + <altimetric EPSG code>

Dieter

• View Profile
Re: Export tiled model to Cesium ion
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 08:59:49 AM »
"In AGISOFT I am searching how we can apply a shift in Z before uploading to CESIUM"

Or export the tiled model to tls with the right heights, not only ellepsoid heights.

+1

Dieter

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Export tiled model to Cesium ion
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 07:22:07 PM »
Hello Antoine,

Which altitude reference you are using in Cesium ION: ellipsoid height or world terrain? Please also confirm that the model is properly georeferneced in Metashape, for example, check points show acceptable errors.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC