Forum

Author Topic: Cloud Measure  (Read 14874 times)

Ilya Shevelev

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Agisoft Cloud
Re: Cloud Measure
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2022, 08:08:49 PM »
Hello, thanks for the feedback!

Actually most of the features you describe are already available.

In case there is an orthomosaic and DEM in your project it will be available for viewing in the embedded project viewer, as well as all other processing results.

As for the tools - all tools including annotations, inspection, import and export of vector layers are also available in a Full featured embedding mode.

As for the DEM - there is an option to display DEM in full 3D, this option can be turned on in its properties pane on the right.

Here is a sample project you can try:

Code: [Select]
<iframe src="https://cloud.agisoft.com/embedded/projects/f30b0251-0c2b-4de8-a63f-f8db4318609f/b85ffc0e-e121-40e1-bf16-b30c82bbf449/?autoplay=0&name=1&mode=Full" width="640px" height="480px" allow="fullscreen; clipboard-write" style="border: 0" title="Village by Wingtra"></iframe>
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 08:17:41 PM by Ilya Shevelev »
Best regards,
Ilya Shevelev
Agisoft LLC

Ilya Shevelev

• View Profile
    • Agisoft Cloud
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2022, 08:09:56 PM »
And for reference, here is the same project in a Presentation only embedding mode.

Code: [Select]
<iframe src="https://cloud.agisoft.com/embedded/projects/f30b0251-0c2b-4de8-a63f-f8db4318609f/b85ffc0e-e121-40e1-bf16-b30c82bbf449/?autoplay=0&name=1&mode=Presentation" width="640px" height="480px" allow="fullscreen; clipboard-write" style="border: 0" title="Village by Wingtra"></iframe>
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 08:11:42 PM by Ilya Shevelev »
Best regards,
Ilya Shevelev
Agisoft LLC

flyzk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2022, 08:15:14 PM »
Hello,

I tried AgisoftCloud, and it seems we have to use the cloud processing to get a project on the cloud?
Is it not possible to upload an existing project?

In my case, I use to process localy my projects, and the idea is to upload them. I don't want to externalize the processing.
Do I miss something?

thanks

Ilya Shevelev

• View Profile
    • Agisoft Cloud
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 05:00:21 PM »
Hello,

You can upload processed projects into the cloud and publish it for further visualisation, analysis and sharing.

Here is a link to the tutorial on how to do this: https://agisoft.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000152334-how-to-manage-cloud-projects#How-to-upload-project-into-the-cloud
Best regards,
Ilya Shevelev
Agisoft LLC

flyzk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 04:53:44 PM »
Hi,

Do you think this feature would be possible ? and if so, when could we expect a such feature?

==>

I would like to get a link for pictures - dem - orthomosaic - model - etc. in order to be able to use this link into my own custom online map.

I mean, the point is : I would like to take benefit about the fact you already host these datas, to be able to use the link in order to be able to remotly call this data into my custom web app.
do you understand what I mean?

That would avoid me to double pay for : hosting datas with AgisoftCloud, and hosting the same datas into my own cloud.

thanks for your answer.

Edit: would be nice to also be able to :
- call hosted shapes with their metada
- call metadata of pictures (exif, calculted position, cms,  etc. All datas that we can find into agisoft)
- call metada of dem - orthomosaic- model (coordinates, cms, etc)
- use a function that would give all pictures name for a given coordinate. (The one used for 'inspections feature")
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:27:45 PM by flyzk »

Ilya Shevelev

• View Profile
    • Agisoft Cloud
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2022, 10:57:08 AM »
Hello,

As for now we do not have any plans for near future to implement this functionality.
Best regards,
Ilya Shevelev
Agisoft LLC