Forum

Author Topic: export orthophotos issue - amended  (Read 1651 times)

monviso

• View Profile
export orthophotos issue - amended
« on: March 04, 2021, 02:36:35 AM »
Hi everyone,

I need to export the orthophotos on which my orthomosaic is built. I need to do so because I want to see how the value of the pixel vary from camera to camera using the tie points. The problem is that the values of the pixel range between -8 to 5 (are °C). So the background value is black or white (I guess 0 or 1) when I export as TIF, so values that easily can be confounded with the values of the pixels. Is there a way to customize the background values?
I am asking because when I import the orthophotos in R for the analysis it's almost impossible to distinguish between background value of the rotated tif and the real 0 or 1 value of the pixels. 

Thanks
Matteo

I need to amend the message:
I believe that the orthophoto I am exporting are not complete. It is probably my lack of knowledge, but I thought that they should be the original photos projected. Here attached a sample of the result I have (pixels value range -9.08 to 3.21). As you can see many areas of the orthophoto (but not in the background), have the value 0. I know that this is not true from the original images, so I guess they lack of some part. Why this happen?

Matteo
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 10:42:42 AM by r02mr18 »