Forum

Author Topic: Georefrence Setting and GCP  (Read 2250 times)

Giorgio Flosi

• View Profile
Georefrence Setting and GCP
« on: March 21, 2021, 08:38:42 PM »
Hello everybody  :)
I can't set the georeferences, I have the photos taken with DJI Mavic 2 Pro in the WGS 84 system but the data from the ground station are in arbitrary / local format and if I set marker reference and coordinate system "local coordinates" and camera reference "WGS 84 "there is the message Unsupported Datum Transformation ... it's probably a simple problem but I couldn't solve it.
Thank's in advance

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Georefrence Setting and GCP
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 09:34:50 PM »
Hello Giorgio,

If the coordinate system for control points doesn't correspond to any geographic/projected coordinate systems and Local Coordinates is the only option, then you should uncheck all cameras in the Reference pane and select Local Coordinates for chunk, cameras and markers in the Reference pane settings.

However, it seems strange that local coordinate values are thousands and even millions of meters.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Dieter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 10:46:03 AM »
I have the same problems.

When transforming the data under Georeference control points, you must first enter a coordinate system that is valid for your region, regardless of whether you are working with local coordinates.

For me in Germany the UTM 32 N.

Then you can also enter local coordinates for the control points, the main thing is that the WGS84 coordinate system is converted into a projected coordinate system.

Dieter

Giorgio Flosi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 07:05:44 PM »
Thank's guys.  i hope i'll solve with your advice and suggest ....