Forum

Author Topic: Missmatch between DetectMarkers none-coded and reference  (Read 1804 times)

3DWinter

• View Profile
Missmatch between DetectMarkers none-coded and reference
« on: March 25, 2021, 10:22:38 PM »
Hello,
I would like to use the same GCP list for all projects and not make a subset for each.
When using DetectMarkers, I often get a bunch of false-positive detections. As in one case, I have 3 correct detections + 9 false-positive = 12 points.
When I import Reference 29 out of 45 of possible GCPS (29) with 0.2m threshold, there is a match for the 3 correct detections.
But if I try to import a larger GCP list 30 or larger, there are no detections. It doesn't make sense but I have been testing it all morning.

Agisoft, do you have some threshold that is causing this behavior?

thanks in advance

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Missmatch between DetectMarkers none-coded and reference
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 10:39:26 PM »
Hello 3DWinter,

Can you send the project in PSZ format with the alignment results only and the non-coded target detection results to support@agisoft.com together with both CSV files with the targets list, so that we could compare the internal behavior for the coordinate data import.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

3DWinter

• View Profile
Re: Missmatch between DetectMarkers none-coded and reference
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 09:54:53 AM »
Hello Alexey,
 I submitted the ticket on April 1st. Ticket #154074. Despite providing supporting data I haven't heard back for two weeks.  Can someone help me?
thanks