Forum

Author Topic: Bad allocation or stuck script with refine seamlines option  (Read 1772 times)

Kazama

• View Profile
Bad allocation or stuck script with refine seamlines option
« on: April 10, 2021, 01:20:59 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a Python code for automated workflow. The problem I'm facing now concerns the "refine seamlines" option during the orthomosaic generation. When activated, it either cause a "Bad allocation" error, or more frequently it causes the Python script to stuck. I'm pretty sure that the problem resides there, since everything works fine if I turn it off.

Does anyone else have this same problem? Is there any solution?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Bad allocation or stuck script with refine seamlines option
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 02:02:17 PM »
Hello Kazama,

It would be helpful to see the log related to the failed/crashed operation with the "refine seamlines" option enabled.

Please also specify the version of Metashape that you are using and whether the orthomosaic generation procedure run from the GUI with the same parameters works properly on the same source project or also fails?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Kazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 07:48:17 PM »
Hi Alexey,

As of now I cannot  reproduce the "Bad allocation" error anymore, since the Python script just get stuck without any warning or error.

Metashape version 1.7.2 and the procedure does not fail from the GUI, but only from the Python code.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 01:48:31 AM »
Hello Kazama,

If possible, please share the logs for the GUI and API runs. Additionally provide the command that you are using to generate the orthomosaic with the parameters used.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC