Agisoft Metashape > Bug Reports

1.7.3 – Crash on M1 Mac when building mesh from depth maps

(1/3) > >>

McScan:
Hi there,

I'm very new to Metshape and I'm experiment a lot :-)

After a hint on Peter Falkinghams' site (https://peterfalkingham.com/2019/06/27/photogrammetry-testing-agisoft-metashape-commercial-software/) I tried to build the mesh from depth maps and the program crashes reproducible.

My first thought was that it's a M1 Mac problem but after a while I tried v1.5.5 and v1.6.6 and both worked well with the same batch process (Align Photos -> Build Dense Cloud -> Build Mesh (from depth maps) -> Build Texture)

So no problem for now since I have two working older versions but to keep an eye on this...

Greets

Dmitry Semyonov:
Hello McScan,

Thank you for reporting.

We have just updated the installers on our web site with a fix included, please download the updated version (the build number didn’t change):
https://www.agisoft.com/downloads/installer/

The problem was related to macOS Metashape installers only, Windows and Linux users are not affected.

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Please let us know if everything is working fine now.

RHenriques:
It's also crashing in Intel Macs, even in the latest version (downloaded yesterday).
Metashape crashes in the end and the Agisoft "Submit Crash Report " appears. Already submitted 2.
Best Regards

Alexey Pasumansky:

--- Quote from: RHenriques on May 21, 2021, 01:28:22 PM ---It's also crashing in Intel Macs, even in the latest version (downloaded yesterday).
Metashape crashes in the end and the Agisoft "Submit Crash Report " appears. Already submitted 2.

--- End quote ---
Hello Renato,

Have you downloaded the version 1.7.3 after Dmitry's reply?

RHenriques:
Hi Alexey

Yes. I've downloaded 1.7.3 final precisely because I've saw Dmitry's Reply.
I can try to download again though.
Best Regards

PS: I confirm that it's failing. I have just sent another crash report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version