Forum

Author Topic: Deactivation of the product  (Read 2046 times)

evagarap

• View Profile
Deactivation of the product
« on: May 26, 2021, 10:56:28 AM »
Hello!

I just changed the computer in which I work the agisoft and I have problem with the deactivation of the product. I checked my previous device and I have already deactivated it so why in my new computer the deactivation is not possible? (The deactrivation option is off). I have downloaded the latest version of the programme.

Thank you in advance!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Deactivation of the product
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 03:26:36 PM »
Hello evagarap,

Please contact our support team via email or contact form: https://www.agisoft.com/support/contact-form/

In the message please specify the first section of the license key you are trying to re-activate, the hostname of the old machine and its MAC-address. If the system is run on Windows OS, please also provide the list of the disk serial numbers for that machine, where Metashape license has been previously activated.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

evagarap

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
Thank you very much for the answer but I do not have problem with the RE-activation of the programme in my new computer. I have already done that successfully! I cannot DE-activate the product in my new computer. The option is off! Is this a problem of the latest version of Agisoft Metashape? Is there any connection with the fact that I used to run the programme on Mac OS and now on Windows OS? (I have educational license for the programme).

Thank you in advance!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 12:40:48 PM »
Hello evagarap,

I still recommend to contact our support directly, as the issue doesn't seem to be common and we would require some additional information from you (at least the information about the license key, so that we could check the related activation base records).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

evagarap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 10:28:07 AM »
Ok! Thank you very very much!